Hi, I'm Dr. Humaira Quraishi
Becoming healthier takes a lot of dedication. It involves a better diet, a better mindset and some lifestyle modifications. I understand it can be difficult at times with work and other duties. But believe me, once you get started and feel better with these appointments, you will be glad you took this path to better health.
What is Naturopathic Medicine?
Naturopathic Medicine is a branch of medicine which focuses on holistic and nontoxic approaches to treating acute and chronic diseases with a strong emphasis on disease prevention and optimizing wellness.
It's aim is to get to the root cause of your symptoms by understanding understanding the body's own biochemical and physiological functions.
Initial Appointment (60-75min)
- your main health concerns and goals in detail.
- health history, family history, lab work, any medications and supplements you might be taking, diet, and review all body systems to get a full picture of your overall health.
- Initial individualized treatment plan, which will continue to grow and evolve over the course of your follow-up appointments.
Follow up Appointments (30-60 min)
- A follow-up appointment is usually 3-5 weeks after your initial appointment.
- This appointment gives us time to make any necessary adjustments to the initial treatment plan.
- It is very important to Dr. Humaira that you are completely on board with the treatment plan and that you understand the rationales behind it.
- Dr. Humaira wants you to feel empowered to follow through with it and make the lifestyle changes that will lead to overall health and wellness.
" Dr. Humaira is always very dedicated to the very best care for each and every one of her patients. She always does extensive preparation and research time for each patient visit before and after the visit to ensure the best quality of care. This is why all her patients enjoy good success with their health under Dr. Humaira's care and really value her services."
~Dr. Frank Larosa
" As a clinician she is thoughtful, precise, and compassionate. Her diagnostic skills are superb. Her protocols are well researched, efficacious and reasonable. She is adamant that her patients understand their condition, options, treatment, and expected outcomes. Humaira has an ability to communicate this information to her patients in a comfortable and supportive manner."
~Dr. Mitchell Hubsher
"I was feeling so sick and I needed help to keep going because I wanted to be present for my family. I went to see a naturopathic doctor for the first time but I was very apprehensive since I knew nothing about naturopathic medicine. I met with Dr. Humaira and she made me feel comfortable right away because she was so personable. Dr. Humaira helped and guided me on my journey to health and I could not have asked for a better doctor. Everyone needs a doctor just like her." - Daphne Domond
"I had been looking for this kind of doctor who has a lot of knowledge for nutritional science and a medical background. She gave me lots of suggestions for what I need to do. Also she always responds to me very soon after my questions. Of course after I tried the custom dietary regimen she prepared for me, I feel much better and have more energy in my case. You can only learn so much from reading books or the internet, her dietary regimen and recipes were on a whole different level than what I was doing on my own. I highly recommend Dr. Humaira."
~ Kazuko Mausner
"Dr. Humaira has helped my wife regain her health after breast cancer. She has been instrumental in her recovery! Her detailed review of Zulay's blood work as well as dietary recommendations has helped her re-gain her energy and overall well-being. We absolutely, one hundred percent recommend Dr. Humaira!!"
~ John Mattia